Sunday, January 27, 2008

First!

My Japanese book, which I have scarcely looked at, tells me I should greet you with "Oyasumi Nasai" as it is currently a little past midnight. Some would say I should therefore greet you with "Ohayo Gozaimasu" but I think they are silly because who, other than those few who I know, would seriously and politely greet someone with "Good Morning" at a little past midnight? (If you reply "Me" then you're one of the people I was talking about)

Now that the greeting is done, a process which surely took longer than necessary, I will here tell you that I hope to inform you of this... And that... And probably anything I feel like. Chances are a lot of those things will have to do with my exploits in the worlds of anime and gaming, but some will be interesting to normal people too! For example, as a first post special bonus I'm offering a relavent piece of news that any internet user should be able to use: Multitasking Makes you Slow and Stupid . Multitasking here isn't listening to the radio while you're doing dishes, its more like walking around the mall intently talking on the cell phone while also trying to make a serious decision on which CD you want to get and, oh by the way, watch out for the dumb heeley kid.

So there you have it. Don't worry, it will be geekier in the future.

No comments: